Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 31st B-Day at the beach!

I’m doing my B-Day the same way as the FNA beach meet this year. I had my 30th B-day at the beach and it was a great time. Same location, same time, I’m just a year older (yuk).

Time/Date Saturday, June 25 • 10:00am

Directions:

If you take I4 east to 95 south you will get off at exit 256 and turn left at the light. That will put you on Dunlawton Ave. Take that all the way east till you hit the beach! Its 5 bucks to get on the beach, and as of right now, make a right onceyour on the sand after you pay. We should be setup on the right side. Next to the Sun glow fishing pier! If you need my cell, PM me.

Heres a good map.

sun glow pier port orange fl - Google Maps

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Hey Chad, I will try and join you all at your beach birthday bash! As time gets closer I will know for sure.

If your heading out to the beach next weekend look me up. Wife and I will be staying 4th,5th, 6th...And Saturday others will be driving in to party on the beach behind the Days Inn where we will stay.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Chad, I will try and join you all at your beach birthday bash! As time gets closer I will know for sure.

If your heading out to the beach next weekend look me up. Wife and I will be staying 4th,5th, 6th...And Saturday others will be driving in to party on the beach behind the Days Inn where we will stay.
Ya Im out there all the time. Ill keep that in mind! I dont see a reason not to be out there at this point!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Ya Im out there all the time. Ill keep that in mind! I dont see a reason not to be out there at this point!
Yeah come on out and join us! :rocker: I will have plenty of burgers and dogs cooking on the grill :cheers:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
My 31st B-Day at the beach!

I’m doing my B-Day the same way as the FNA beach meet this year. I had my 30th B-day at the beach and it was a great time. Same location, same time, I’m just a year older (yuk).

Time/Date Saturday, June 25 • 10:00am

Directions:

If you take I4 east to 95 south you will get off at exit 256 and turn left at the light. That will put you on Dunlawton Ave. Take that all the way east till you hit the beach! Its 5 bucks to get on the beach, and as of right now, make a right onceyour on the sand after you pay. We should be setup on the right side. Next to the Sun glow fishing pier! If you need my cell, PM me.

Heres a good map.

sun glow pier port orange fl - Google Maps

We plan to be there...Again! Mudslinger,Jestor 001, FJ6 party on the Beach this past saturday June,4,11.

Hope others will come on out the 25th and join in on the Fun.

We will cruise the beach all the way to Ormand and back and cookout and swim and body surf in the crystal clear blue water!!! So come on out :cheers:

Everyone is Welcome!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Sounds like a great time!! Once again im out of town though. Make sure you all bring an oxygen breathing aparatus of some sort......my girl says the smoke is un-beareable!! :disgust:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds like a great time!! Once again im out of town though. Make sure you all bring an oxygen breathing aparatus of some sort......my girl says the smoke is un-beareable!! :disgust:
Leave the OBA's at home! It rained!!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
We need some RAIN!!! That smoke is locked in...cough cough! Don't no if the smoke will have any effect on the Alantic Bch side....Breeze always seems to blow inland from the Atlantic...

What's the conditions Chad? I know wer'e still a week away...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We need some RAIN!!! That smoke is locked in...cough cough! Don't no if the smoke will have any effect on the Alantic Bch side....Breeze always seems to blow inland from the Atlantic...

What's the conditions Chad? I know wer'e still a week away...
Well the 7 forecast Fj6 looks smokey, rainy with a dash of F**kin hot! The smoke is bad inland but on beach side you get the winds that take care of most of it. Hot as hell over here though, even with the winds. Hopefully the rain takes care of most of these fires!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Thanks for that report! Even if a Hurricaine was approaching I plan on being there!

I got my room booked at the same place...so rain or shine...I'm there :cheers:

You have any Idea of who's all joining in? and are we going to set up at the last FNA meeting place...

·
Registered
920 Posts
Chess on the beach! Awesome!

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
I learned to use it in 1987...that does mean im old right??

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Chess on the beach! Awesome!
:rocker: Bring It On! :lol: :cheers:

Did I ever mention that I played Eddie fischer game for game for a beer! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think so. I was 7 when you learned to use the OBA, and I turn 31 next week. Im not great at math, but that was a long a** time ago! lol!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
1985...Got you beat you youngin' :lol:

Gettin Old Sucks! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::rocker::rocker:
The last time I used them was on a DD I decommissioned in 03. Every ship since has had Scott air packs. I'm a DC, by the way, still active till PTS catches up to me!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts