Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 07 6 MT two weeks ago, and all I think about is climbing over stuff. I got the dealer down 3500 and a free set of bfg A/T's, so i'm pretty satisfied. I live in Memphis, but I don't know where any trails(not covington pike bottoms) are, so I'd appreciate if anybody knew of some to let me know. I'm looking around for lifts now, and I'm leaning towards the toytec 3". also a good light bar and a bumper+winch. This site is amazing! Keep up the good work!

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Hey - Welcome to the pack! This place is great, so settle in for a great ride - on and off the forum. Oh, that sucking sound you hear is the money being removed from your bank account at a high rate of speed once the mod bug hits.

Howls,
FJ Wolf

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
I just got my 07 6 MT two weeks ago, and all I think about is climbing over stuff. I got the dealer down 3500 and a free set of bfg A/T's, so i'm pretty satisfied. I live in Memphis, but I don't know where any trails(not covington pike bottoms) are, so I'd appreciate if anybody knew of some to let me know. I'm looking around for lifts now, and I'm leaning towards the toytec 3". also a good light bar and a bumper+winch. This site is amazing! Keep up the good work!
Check out out the Smokey Mountain Cruiser forum under SouthEast regional. They have a ride this weekend! Tennesseesquire and MrsTennesseesquire are Super mods here as well and they host the SMCs!

BTW, Welcome!

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
welcome to the forum, and congrats.. hook up with tenn squire he can take to somewhere you can climb over many many things.. enjoy..:lol:

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Congrats and welcome!!! TN Squire has you hooked up!!!!

Enjoy!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!:wave:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just stumbled in here myself.. Bunch of us hit the bottoms weekend before last and had a blast.. Got some new pinstripes somewhere along the way and I'm still trying to get the mud out of the driveway..

As far as other places to run around here.. There's **** Creek up in Dyersburg, Superlift over in Hot Springs and the TVA trails over near Pickwick..

I'm trying to get some folks together to go run over at Pickwick on the Aug 9 weekend.. I'll prolly camp out at the falls..

--
Rob

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
The worst possible thing you could do would be to hook up with the Squires........I mean think about....Park anywhere near their FJ and you will get Modfever instantly!!!!!!!!!! Nothing worse for your bank account than to see another FJ modded with something you want....Let alone something you never thought of..,....It scares me how often it happens...... You are doomed man!!!!!

All in jest you know......I am so friggin jealous of you guys who are close to an honest to goodness club.... Hey I atleast have a few FJ drivers in my area waving now......lol. I just hope they have noticed my stickers and join the forums.....Welcome and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
63 Posts
Nothing worse for your bank account than to see another FJ modded with something you want....Let alone something you never thought of..,....It scares me how often it happens...... You are doomed man!!!!!
I was just looking through some of the pics here and for a change I was thanking God that there's so little aftermarket support for Hummer.. If there were much more I'd be selling the house, car, motorcycle, wife, kid and cats to pay for parts and gee gaws..

The motorcycle is for sale to cover H3 parts BTW..:rofl:

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts