Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was among a group of people that were at Hidden Falls for The Keeper's birthday in early December. They were filming an episode of My Big ******* Wedding. For those that don't know it is a funny show on CMT that is about Big ******* Weddings (Duh). The bride and groom were driving around by themselves(and several cameras) in a caged Jeep(I don't remember a description). Well according to the wife that episode is airing tomorrow night at 7:30 PM. I have not seen the preview but she said it was the right episode. I have it set to DVR.

If any of us were filmed it would be when the Jeep climbs up a large hill. Several of us where standing at the top of the hill when the Jeep came up. I don't know if the wedding was at HF but they were filming part of the episode there. Just thought I would let everyone know.

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
That's so cool.
I used to watch that show once in a while when we had CMT, but since we only have 'basic cable' (mainly because we just got Comcrap for the sake of getting high speed internet), they change our cable channels from time to time, and we don't get that one anymore :mecry:

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Love that show it is funny as hell.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
And I thought you were going to re-marry Amber...

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Here is the description on cable guide - Camouflage tuxedos to arriving to the wedding on an ATV.

Nice, dvr'd

(I write this as my 9 year old goes outside the front door wearing a "Nascar" jacket to make snow angels and my wife is following her wearing Crocs and slipper socks - que the banjos)

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
They were also in my hometown of Fort Smith, Arkansas a month ago filming a wedding...and I was able to get the FJ into a few shots

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
oh my, all these men love watching not only reality drama, but love watching wedding drama :lol::jester:

·
Registered
81 Posts
The episode you need to look for is "Jessica & Kevin" episode 403, something about a nurse marrying a rock crawling addict.

·
fka fatbrat40
2,488 Posts
I remember them I had just come up the other side of the hill in the 4Rinner
Trail and parked by them :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For those that are wondering that was Phil's black FJ that was at the bottom of the hill.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And I have Time Warner Cable. The discriptions they give of shows is terrible. I do miss Dish in that reguard.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts