Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I'm sitting in my office when a coworker calls me over. I look out the window and there are two cops sitting behind my illegally parked VB.
I 'casually' walk to my car to move it and the first cop honks his horn and they both waive me over. I'm thinking "great. There's no way of getting out of this one." The second cop says "where'd you get those rims?"
YES!!! How amazing is this! So we go on about how I painted them and he tells me that he has a SF and blacked out his silver as well and we chat for a few minutes. Then the first cop says "wait a minute...are you illegally parked?" I figured an honest answer would be best here so I told them that I had come out to move it. We all laughed and the second cop says, "thanks for the info man, now move your f***ing car." :rocker:

And that's the story of how my blacked out rims saved me a ticket.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Totally how I would of handled it....classic!

Hope you told him about the forum!:cheers:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Yet another reason I should go for it and black out my rims!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
Yet another reason I should go for it and black out my rims!! :bigthumb:

Sounds like it works in Shy-town, you'd have to move then! :rofl:

Mike

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
LUCKY!!!! I maybe I should paint my wheels black to save my self from the PoPos:jester:

·
Registered
932 Posts
Laughed as I read what happened because I had a very similar thing happen to me several years ago.

Came out of a 7-11 to see a cop parked sideways 15-20 feet in front of my Z32, which was at the pumps. As I walk towards it, I acknowledge that I see him and he asks me to pull it forward. The situation didn't smell right, so I mumbled something about overheating and asked if I could help him. :worried:

He motioned me over and you could have knocked me over with a feather when he enthusiastically said "Where'd you get that nose piece!? That's awesome!". :huh:

Thought I was being hassled because of my ride & mods, but the officer was admiring them and owned the same car. :rocker::lol:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Am I to understand that he used the "F-Word"? and called your VB a "Car"?

Sounds to me like he needs a vacation.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Lucky You !!:clap:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts