Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Local State,County, and Government Police and those who have Fallen in the line of Duty. (We Just Lost another this week here local)10 miles from my home.
Our Armed Forces for those who have fallen In the line of Duty.( Here and a far)
YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTON......
And all others who serve and Protect, and Give us our freedom we sometimes take for granted.... Just wanted to Salute (you) all for all you do. and those that Did..
String.

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Pgr?

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
May they rest in piece!:angel::angel::rocker:

·
Registered
375 Posts
You know, it truly amazes me that there are people that will protest the funeral of someone that gives them the right to protest in the first place. Even more amazing are the people willing to give of their time, money and energy to ensure the sanctity of the fallen. Thanks for your support.

·
Texican
8,570 Posts
Our Local State,County, and Government Police and those who have Fallen in the line of Duty. (We Just Lost another this week here local)10 miles from my home.
Our Armed Forces for those who have fallen In the line of Duty.( Here and a far)
YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTON......
And all others who serve and Protect, and Give us our freedom we sometimes take for granted.... Just wanted to Salute (you) all for all you do. and those that Did..
String.

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:
Well said.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
You know, it truly amazes me that there are people that will protest the funeral of someone that gives them the right to protest in the first place. Even more amazing are the people willing to give of their time, money and energy to ensure the sanctity of the fallen. Thanks for your support.
X2 -- Excellent thoughts!

cheers,

dale

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Well said brother...

-

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
My avatar is a Jimmy Buffet avatar BUT, my husband, T, spent o6/07 in Fallujah. We SERVED our country, yes we did. We love the Buffet lifestyle but we paid for it, yes we did. Thank you to all our members that have served our country.

I served mine by taking care of our family so that Tom could really serve....

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well said

1 - 20 of 20 Posts