Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out with the dog in the FJ yesterday, and she opened up about one of her concerns...

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's funny, your dog doesn't have a Canadian accent... Where is she from? :p

I agree with her though...
Actually, this is knda f*$king weird, but my wife got her from the poilce-run dog pound in Chicago when she was in school 'bout 10 years ago. So, no, she's got a chicago accent- you can really notice it when there's a bears game on.

Seriously though, you some knda psychic or something?:confused:

·
Premium Member
16,781 Posts
That's funny, your dog doesn't have a Canadian accent... Where is she from? :p

I agree with her though...

Same here, i was thinking something more along the lines of
"What aboot me? I need some fresh air too, eh?"

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's a 3" skyjacker lift. With 285 coopers. The 295 'just' rubbed the body mounts in the front wheelwells. I'll probably chop them down the road.
Very nice! I'm looking at a 3" lift myself, but I just picked new 265/70's so my wife WON'T let me change the tires again! Have to think about it- don't know if the Nokians will look too small...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Very nice! I'm looking at a 3" lift myself, but I just picked new 265/70's so my wife WON'T let me change the tires again! Have to think about it- don't know if the Nokians will look too small...
Definately the easyest lift I have ever installed. 4 hours by myself and one of it was trying to figure out some 'extra' parts that came with kit :flame::flame:

Shop around ... I paid $700 for the full skyjacker kit but after seeing the front end apart I think a rev tech 'spacer' kit or one like it will suffice. (I actually went with the spacer kit for my Tundra, the FJ belongs to the wife.)

Good luck with the new tires... just remeber that it is way easier to beg for forgiveness that to ask for permission :cheers:
Think about doing the body mount mod too... Then look at some 295s!!

let us know what you decide.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
My kids say the same thing.
My kids used to say that too...before I started giving them plastic bags and very small toys to play with. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts