Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my build so far. This forum has helped a bunch. I personally can't believe I did all these by myself. Let me know what you think so far.
Thanks

Trail Gear Sliders-

LifeHammer Install-

Blue Ant Speakerphone (not too hard of an install)-

Bandi Mount and 4WD Emblem-

Cobra CB Install-This was a very clean install. Went through the tire iron/jack area and fished it through there to the door sill, then under the seat and up under the center console.

PA Horn Install-

Red Antenna- I just want to have a little red here and there, especially to match the Firestick I have in the back.

MagLite Install-

Garage with blacked out handles-My wife asked me to straighten the garage because it was looking a little on the white trash side, so I decided to turn it in my FJ Garage. Everything is Grey, black, white and red, what a coincidence! Yes, I painted that on the wall.

What's next-
Side rack to house fire extinguisher, camping axe, etc. Making it myself, can't justify $180 for a springtail/MPAC one.
Brush Guard w/aux lights
Bigger tires
More stickers
etc..

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Looking good! I see you have been busy :rocker:

When you got some spare time to meet up...talk some shop...and see what's on the agenda :cheers:

Your gonna need to join in on a trail ride...you missed one last week RRR and the Citrus run with the Tacoma club. Stay in touch :bigthumb:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Curious about how you installed the lifehammer. Did you attach with heavy duty velcro or double sided tape at the instructions suggest?

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looking good! I see you have been busy :rocker:

When you got some spare time to meet up...talk some shop...and see what's on the agenda :cheers:

Your gonna need to join in on a trail ride...you missed one last week RRR and the Citrus run with the Tacoma club. Stay in touch :bigthumb:

Definitely, I think I definitely need to check if got my CB working correctly. Got a SWR meter and it looks close to being right, but without checking/talking with someone else, you never know. Out of town weekend of 2/4. Anytime prior or after works. Can't wait to hit some trails!
Talk to you soon.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Curious about how you installed the lifehammer. Did you attach with heavy duty velcro or double sided tape at the instructions suggest?
That's funny that you mentioned the velcro. I got some heavy duty stuff and I think with the cold weather, it never stuck too well. I ended up throwing a couple screws in there and never have to worry about it falling off again.
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts