Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
The front bumpers are nice -- however I couldn't be MORE UNHAPPY with my Fab Fours rear bumper/swing arm.

I'm trying to get Lucrum or somebody to re-design the swing arm because it's only a matter of time until it fails. The swing arm broke after two weeks of use, four months later I have more latch problems and the arm itself is in danger of failing.

And if anybody thinks it's just me, PM ANYONE who has wheeled with me and seen it up close and personal. PM Jason DeMello, or anyone else who has been exposed to it.

DON'T BUY THE FAB FOURS REAR BUMPER!

The front bumper is cool though (sorry for the mini-thread hijack $2,500 for a bumper that is crap is very frustrating).

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The front bumpers are nice -- however I couldn't be MORE UNHAPPY with my Fab Fours rear bumper/swing arm.

I'm trying to get Lucrum or somebody to re-design the swing arm because it's only a matter of time until it fails. The swing arm broke after two weeks of use, four months later I have more latch problems and the arm itself is in danger of failing.

And if anybody thinks it's just me, PM ANYONE who has wheeled with me and seen it up close and personal. PM Jason DeMello, or anyone else who has been exposed to it.

DON'T BUY THE FAB FOURS REAR BUMPER!

The front bumper is cool though (sorry for the mini-thread hijack $2,500 for a bumper that is crap is very frustrating).
call them and see what they say, I called them about my front one being loose and they were very helpfull

1 - 4 of 4 Posts