Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tonight i went to have dinner and go trick-or-treating with my family and friends who live in a gated community. well after we had our fun and all went back to our cars to head home we found that my aunts ford escape that was parked right infront of me was covered in shaving cream, and my other aunts brand new toyota highlander that was parked right beind me was also covered with shaving cream. i noticed it and ran to the other side of my FJC to see if there was anything done to it, and to my surprise all i found where some fingerprints on my windows. i have to admit it put a smile on my face, too bad i cant say the same for my aunts....:slant:

·
Registered
686 Posts
It's rugged good looks had them moon eyed and they forgot what they were doing while entranced in the reflection off the paint

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Sounds like they might have ran out of shaving cream..... Either way, you lucked out!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Lucky or respect...... I agree it was RESPECT

·
Registered
118 Posts
I love stories like that. A while back someone had a similar story but the perps had smashed the windows and stolen the stereos of the two cars next to the FJ. They were just scared it was going to eat them alive.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I love stories like that. A while back someone had a similar story but the perps had smashed the windows and stolen the stereos of the two cars next to the FJ. They were just scared it was going to eat them alive.
Or they realized that the FJ Jammer has problems and moved on.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts