·
Registered
297 Posts
Nice color combo! Love the black with the green and matching roof! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks... It was sad to see tree branch scratches on the sides when it's only a week old and less than 1k miles, but that going to happen any way might as well pop that cherry now so I don't hesitate later. :rocker:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
I see in one of your pictures you have collected stones and chalked all the tires!Did you not trust the E-Brake or the trans to hold it? :rofl:

Truck looks awesome and fits right into that scenery! I dream of having that kind of playground near by :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
looking good... looks like you had a good time.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the gang... Great pictures.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Love that color! Looks like Borrego, are you in Cali? Don't worry about the desert pinstripes, those are just part of the fun! Each scrape tells its own story! Welcom to the forum!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No I'm in Vegas ..... The photos are taken in the Utah Hills just North of here. In one of the photos is a rock climbing wall that I spend lots of time at.... Over the last month the area has been turned up side down. Thanks to the FJ I was able to punch a trail back into this area..... And over the next month will work on it so normal high clearance vehicles can access too... I would never have been able to get there in my 06 toyota tocoma.... love the FJ:clap:

·
Registered
49 Posts
nice rig. love the interior. welcome aboard. it is the TT, right?? did it not come with the black TRD wheels??

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it's the mistake tt that didn't have the upgraded shocks, instrument cluster, and rear power inverter. I have an Icon stage 3 lift coming with my pick of wheels and tires coming at the end of the month. :bigthumb:

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Looks great.

You can post the pictures directly into the thread from Flickr like this.

Cheers...

-

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome

·
Registered
19 Posts
2ed weekend out this time with icon upgraded suspension wheels n tires.....
LOVEN IT
View attachment 41614
Great build Jason!

You should call it a VSSE (Very Special Special Edition), not a NSSE as is the custom so far.

Also an owmer of a faux TTSE, and I am waiting for an Icon lift, though as I am in swampy Florida only a Stage 1 is warranted.
Are those Goodyear Duratracs? Size
Wheels?

Regards,

Jorge

1 - 20 of 24 Posts