Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what I did to save money for my switches. After I installed my roof lights I removed the blanks and hollowed them out with a dremel uing a saw tooth disk. It worked out good.Of course I would have liked using the real switches from TRD mabey later on,thats why I didnt want to make new holes in the dash.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Great job.. That's exactly the way to do it. You can always just get a new blank and start over if needed. Ron

This is what I did to save money for my switches. After I installed my roof lights I removed the blanks and hollowed them out with a dremel uing a saw tooth disk. It worked out good.Of course I would have liked using the real switches from TRD mabey later on,thats why I didnt want to make new holes in the dash.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. Now if I can find a Magna flow exsaust system at a good price. I used one n a frd focus and it sounded nice,not to loud just a nice quality tone

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Nice job on the switches!!!:clap: Looks good!:bigthumb::cheers:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thank you. Now if I can find a Magna flow exsaust system at a good price. I used one n a frd focus and it sounded nice,not to loud just a nice quality tone
Thanks for an excellent tip on the switches. Yes, I am 100% with you on Magna flow, but I'm going to get the muffle only because the system $$$ is too much for me.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That switch fits perfect,I wish I knew about them before.
I sent for a A=trac switch,but in digging around in the switch box,I see there are 3 outher options I could get switches for,Do any of you have all the switches across the top row so I can see what the outher options would be. Im not getting over on toyota,because what I paid for my truck it should have had these.Iwas taken fr a ride as usual with my dealer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts