Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
I have photos of my new FJ! Yippee... I was so excited, I decided for a Virtual Tour. You can check it out at Virtual Tour MyFJ360 by AZHome360.com

And thanks again to everyone who has been so welcoming. :)
HOW DO YOU DO THAT????

Details!

What the heck is that mirrored orb looking thing? Is that how you do it??? bounce the image off of a spherical reflector?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The Mirror is just to cover the tripod. And the tour is created by taking a whole bunch of photos and stitching them all together. Virtual Tours are one of my businesses and I couldn't pass on the opportunity to show off my new FJ.

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
The Mirror is just to cover the tripod. And the tour is created by taking a whole bunch of photos and stitching them all together. Virtual Tours are one of my businesses and I couldn't pass on the opportunity to show off my new FJ.
Ok. So the mirror ball is covering the tripod, but I don't actually see the camera in the reflection! Is the mirror ball a digital construction or is it a real item? I think it's a digital construction because I can see the top of the front seat head rests, which is an impossible bounce from a sphere sitting at arm-rest height. It looks like an inverted version of the entire rest of the photo composite.

I also note that you use this same trick on the other sample shots on your web site, and on these, the shadowing around the ball is more clearly constucted.

In the FJ, it blends perfectly!

That came out FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!

I'm impressed.

Let's collaborate and develop the same kind of 360 tour out of surgical imaging.

·
Registered
467 Posts
happy trails

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Welcome to FJ heaven and the forum.....How is your line of credit?? Let the mods begin....:)

·
Premium Member
16,557 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on your new FJ. chris

21 - 32 of 32 Posts