Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All! ,

This last December, my beloved 1997 Isuzu Trooper finally decided to call it quits :mecry:

Lucky for me, I had foreseen this and had been saving for a new car. It just so happened that someone local was selling my dream car for a very reasonable price.

I picked up my new 2010 FJ Cruiser a couple days before Christmas in excellent condition and with only 8,000 miles on it! The FJ is Iceberg White with custom black/silver pinstripes along the sides (which the previous owner had done). It even still smells new! I've been late on posting in the forum for the first time, so I already have a head start on my build... :bigthumb:

I have already added:
~New floor mats
~A rear door cargo net
~Amaesing Decals black hood decal
~A passenger armrest
~***And I have a Gobi Stealth Rack w/ Ladder on its way (which should arrive sometime this week or next)

I am looking forward to working on this rig and taking it on many adventures!

Will continue to post updates along the way.
This forum has already proven a valuable resource to me and I hope to help contribute to this community!

Thanks for reading :wave:

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Wow looks great. the black line down the side looks fantastic on there. The Gobi rack will look even better :rocker: welcome!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and Welcome to the forums!
More importantly, Welcome to the Brotherhood of the Iceberg!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,560 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
:wave: congrats and welcome

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
congrats and welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just did my first recovery in the new FJ!

Pulled some kids out of a big sand pit in our town last night, while it was raining. They apparently thought their 2WD 4Runner could handle fine sand and mud at low speed! :rofl:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts