Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First of all, let me apologize for the poor quality of the attached photos.

Once again, I was fortunate enough to catch a glimpse of a wrapped FJ Cruiser today in Carson, CA. I snapped these photos with my camera phone. I was fumbling to drive and snap and get a good look, all while trying to contain my excitement, hence the photos are not so great!
Notice the white Lexus, its the "chase car" Toyota uses.

For anybody who's interested, from what I could tell, ITS AWESOME!
I'll be at SEMA next week, for better photos!

P.s. They were also road testing a wrapped sedan too, I was too preoccupied with the FJ to figure out what it was.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Too cool!!! I am chomping at the bit to see one of these in person, wrapped or not. Marchish 2006 isn't going to come fast enough for me

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice work! It almost looks like an inside job? I'm concerned about the weak incandescent headlights. If only xenons weren't so expensive.

What are you driving?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it was an inside job, i'd have much better pics!

The FJ's lights may look weak cuz they were covered with mesh.
I was driving my Wrangler, the hood loops give it away.

-one week till SEMA.....

·
Registered
228 Posts
Apologize? Are you kidding? This is exactly the reason that we log in to sites like this is for juicy tid bits like what you submitted. I'm considering an FJ very very bad and am like a sponge at this point trying to absorb all the information that is out there. This is such a great resource for finding information, pics, etc.

I look forward to the information which will be provided after SEMA. Thanks to you and all the other posters for the excess information.

Also can someone give me a quick hit of pluses and minus when compared to the xterra...the passenger leg room looks terrible, the interior looks vanilla, but love most everything else.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I was just at lunch and.... once again I spotted two more Toyota wrapped cars!
They looked like the new Yaris and possibly the new Camry?
No FJ this time.

My lunch route and Toyota's test route seem to be very similar!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
UGH, for no other reason then a self serving one, TOYOTA bring the new FJ to Maryland to test. :eek:

Cheazhd,
This is awesome and please keep them coming!! Nice pics

1 - 7 of 7 Posts