Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it has been said before but i'm stating my opinion and i know some of what i say has been fixed with newer models but i have a 07 so this is what i think:
- pre-shortened body mounts
- larger rear windows, both the suicide doors so it's not a submarine and the rear windows
- stock back-up bumper lights
- little hooks that connect to the rear floor mats so they dont slide way forward
- matching colored lights for the center consol and driving gauges
- map lights so you can see in the front seats
- solid front axle on special models for extreme off-roading
- stock fog lights in the front bumper
- Handles in the back seat on the roof and on the back of the seats and on the dash board of the passenger side for offroading so passengers have something to hold on to

thats all i can think of right now :lol:

·
A-Team Moderator
10,368 Posts
The 1st one I'll give ya.

The 2nd is all about structural integrity.

3, call Nestah, :thinkerg: sh**, I gotta pay him. Sorry Nestah......

4, take the back seats out, problem solved.

5, buy a new bulb

6, my 2011 has them so I guess they heard you...

7, I said it before, Bare bones plain Jane and a DELUXE version

8, AGREED!!!

:rofl: ALOHA :cheers:

·
Banned
6,079 Posts
The 1st one I'll give ya.

The 2nd is all about structural integrity.

3, call Nestah, :thinkerg: sh**, I gotta pay him. Sorry Nestah......

4, take the back seats out, problem solved.

5, buy a new bulb

6, my 2011 has them so I guess they heard you...

7, I said it before, Bare bones plain Jane and a DELUXE version

8, AGREED!!!

:rofl: ALOHA :cheers:

:lol: Couple a' lights, a set of shocks, springs, and tires, UCA's and lower links; I'm happier than a pig in ****. I gotta' agree with bobbynelson0730, though, with a solid axle, V8 and a blower, I'd be happier than the biggest boar in the jungle!! :lol: :cheers:

If I only had a hog... or a sow... Hell, I'd trade a sow for a bike any day. :lol:

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
- pre-shortened body mounts (sounds good to me)

- larger rear windows, both the suicide doors so it's not a submarine and the rear windows (I don't care I never have rear passengers anyway)

- stock back-up bumper lights (good idea)

- little hooks that connect to the rear floor mats so they dont slide way forward (I think they do on the newer models)

- matching colored lights for the center consol and driving gauges (eh, lighted consoles always remind me of ricers or higher priced sports cars)

- map lights so you can see in the front seats (they have this on the newer models)

- solid front axle on special models for extreme off-roading (no thanks, I had enough fun with death wobble on my Jeep to last me a lifetime)

- stock fog lights in the front bumper (don't care either way, replaced the plastic junk bumper with a Metal Tech anyway which has fog light mounts)

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'd like it so that when I change the color on the FJ jammer that it changed all the lights to match. It looks quite ugly, not to mention it's quite annoying, if I have a blue display and everything else is still amber. But once again, mine is a '07 and from what I gather some of the newer ones don't have the same head unit anyway.

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I'd like it so that when I change the color on the FJ jammer that it changed all the lights to match. It looks quite ugly, not to mention it's quite annoying, if I have a blue display and everything else is still amber. But once again, mine is a '07 and from what I gather some of the newer ones don't have the same head unit anyway.

:cheers:
Yeah no more color change option on the new models.

·
Registered
92 Posts
A Diesel/Turbo Diesel option would be ideal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts