Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I decieded to go down to Moab over the weekend. Here are a few pics. A group of Jeeps were nice enough to let me to tag along up Poison Spider Mesa Trail.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Nice pics I have moab fever now!!! the waterfall coming down is a bit slippery with bald AT tires :rofl: that trail is super fun and not too worrisome also, how did you like it?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was awesome. That was the first trail I have done in Moab. (Not on a bike) I was so suprised how easy most of it was. There were a few places where I could of used a little more ground clearance though.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Great pics. We hope to do Moab some day.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Moab is awesome! Poison Spider is one of my favorite trails, with lots of variety, from obstacles to baja sand. The FJ does extremely well there.

Great pics too, except for the second one of the yellow cherokee NOT ON THE TRAIL! That is what gets trails closed, and gives offroaders a bad rep. I can see by the tire marks he's not the first one to go that way, but that doesn't make it ok. Forrest Gump was right- Stupid is as stupid does.

Please everybody, tread lightly, or someday there will be nowhere to tread!!

Glad you had a great trip though.

K

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Moab is awesome! Poison Spider is one of my favorite trails, with lots of variety, from obstacles to baja sand. The FJ does extremely well there.

Great pics too, except for the second one of the yellow cherokee NOT ON THE TRAIL! That is what gets trails closed, and gives offroaders a bad rep. I can see by the tire marks he's not the first one to go that way, but that doesn't make it ok. Forrest Gump was right- Stupid is as stupid does.

Please everybody, tread lightly, or someday there will be nowhere to tread!!

Glad you had a great trip though.

K
I also noticed that Kathie.....:flame::flame: ...some people just don't understand the importance of "Treading Lightly."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts