Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year Stacey did a photo book of our trip to Moab & Ouray. It turned very nice for her first time doing a online scrapbook.

Well, she went big time this year. In today's mail was my 12x12 photo book of Moab & Ouray. Wow, I'm so excited about it that I'm going to share it with anyone that want's to check out the link :)

Here is the cover

Check out the book here.

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Very cool though the pic of my backside apparently didn't make the cut. :lol:

·
Registered
851 Posts
What a completely awesome gift! I love this idea. :bigthumb:

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Awesome pics!!!!

Stacey did a wonderful job!!!!

cheers,

dale

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
How cool it that, from the thread title I thought someone got pregnant at the Summit......or on the Summit.....

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
Good job Stacey, that is a great gift. Terry I am jealous of the book, I need to print some pictures and do a photo album or something.

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How cool it that, from the thread title I thought someone got pregnant at the Summit......or on the Summit.....
:rofl:

But the trying is fun :)

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow that's really cool! How much of a time investment over just doing pics would you say that was?
Stacey said it took most of a day going through 1500+ pics and downloading, about 3 hours arranging in the book.

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good job Stacey, that is a great gift. Terry I am jealous of the book, I need to print some pictures and do a photo album or something.
I bet your Kokopelli Trail pics would make a great book.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
I made the cover! I made the cover! At least I think about 6.5 inches of my rig's driver side is on the cover.

Wow! What I nice book! Nicely done, Stacey. That is the same site my wife used to do a scrapebook of our trip to Turkey.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts