Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of hitting my local wheeling spot this weekend. Most likely July 26th or 27th. I need to test out my new tires. Just trying to see is anyone wants to go with. It is wide open (no pinstripes), usually some muddy parts, and will flex your FJ. Let me know, maybe we could do a few quick mods before we hit the trail.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
x2. What's the location? :bandit:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The place is just 10 minutes south of New Smyrna Beach.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
325 Posts
Well, I was saving this weekend for some trail maintenance in Ocala NF but that was canceled by FL4WDA so I'm available. Which day and where do you wanna meet up?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I was saving this weekend for some trail maintenance in Ocala NF but that was canceled by FL4WDA so I'm available. Which day and where do you wanna meet up?
That stinks it got canceled. I want to go saturday and we can meet up at my place. I live like 10 minutes from the spot. Surivorman, ISurfer88, and Mike H have all been there with me before and like the spot. Let me know if that is cool. I can always go sunday.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm going to scout the spot after work today or Friday and make sure it is not to flooded to wheel, I don't feel like swimming. I'll post up as soon as I check out the spot.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ran about 1/8 of the trail today. It was in good shape, but there was a lot of water on it. It was no problem getting through, I would not recommend it for anyone with stock tires, but you could do it if you used more speed. Let me know if anyone was to hit it this weekend with me.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
hey brother if you go out take some good pics.....wish I was there with you but getting ready to leave for overseas.......I will be back Aug 15th lets hook it up then ok :) be safe out there.......and I just LOVE the pic of my FJ completely covered in mud LOL

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Went back to the spot the other day. And got some good pictures.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yoooo my feller Cruiser, its been a while but im back! NSB lets hit this spot up soon again. BTW that yeller Fj in those picks looks pretty sweet huh ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts