Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello good people of FJ Cruiser land! I just returned from a Utah/Colorado trip and I am just starting to get my videos out. I will post one here weekly on Sunday's so please stay tuned. My first video is at

·
Registered
695 Posts
Cool video!

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool video!
Thanks for watching. I really appreciate it. It is simply one of many more to come! I decided to post them weekly so I can slow down and make them better and worthy of your time. Stay tuned to this Sunday. :rocker:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My second video is nearing completion and I think everyone will like it. I plan to produce one per week so it will be complete and uploaded by Sunday morning. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just uploaded part 2 of my Bartlett's Overlook video from Utah. I hope you are following the series as I am only releasing 1 video per week of the trip. This way I can keep a schedule, put more work into the video and take my time to produce better quality videos. I hope you will share it, like it, give it a thumbs up and if you have not subscribed, I hope you will as it helps me tremendously to keep bringing better quality videos to you. The video may be viewed at Bartletts Over Look Part 2 - YouTube I appreciate you watching.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for taking the time to post and edit the videos! they are great
Basil, I have enough that I'll be posting for probably 4 months at least before I finish! I sincerely appreciate you watching. Please share them with anyone you can as I would love to grow my channel. I have a LOT of good videos coming. Thanks for commenting. That is ALWAYS appreciated by me. :rocker:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My latest installment of our Utah trip went live last night. It covers the 3rd part of day 1 and and is leading us to the other side of the overlook. I hope you enjoy this part. Please share the video and comment. Thanks. It is at Bartletts Over Look Part 3 - YouTube

·
Registered
771 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I published my video for Bartlett Overlook Part 4. This continues our first day in our Utah adventure last month. There is a LOT in this video I hope you'll enjoy. Please let me know and share my video at

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I posted my 5th and final Bartlett Overlook video at
This one has us wandering the desert, going up some very steep slickrock and narrow dirt trail that we had descended earlier. The sky and clouds are gorgeous. After this video, we make our way to Geyser pass. I hope you enjoy this one enough to comment, share, like and subscribe. I look forward to your thoughts.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here is our final video of Day 1 in Utah. It is called Geyser pass. We leave Bartlett Overlook, journey to Geyser Pass and show you some remaining fall color and finish up at Dark lake. It wsa an incredible day! I will start posting Day 2 next Saturday night. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. I appreciate you watching. The video is at

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My latest video which begins day 2 of our Utah adventure begins NOW! This day was truly a GREAT day! I am truly proud of the video you are about to see. Please let me know what you think of it as I am very excited about this one! The video is

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just finished watching Part 3 and smiled the entire time! What a beautiful ride! Thank you for sharing! I hope to go there someday.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just finished watching Part 3 and smiled the entire time! What a beautiful ride! Thank you for sharing! I hope to go there someday.
I consider this HIGH praise and a great honor to have shared the videos with you. You still have 4 videos to go just to catch up! :wink I hope to go back and stay longer and shoot a lot more of what I missed this first go around. As you have seen, it is a gorgeous place and it i worthy of any offroaders time to go there. Perhaps we can meetup there someday! Thanks for the great comment. :rocker:

·
Registered
695 Posts
nice job!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts