Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang. We are looking for the MYSTERY PHOTOGRAPHER that was with us during the 7am Imogene Trail on Saturday. She had long brown hair, was riding in the front of the pack and had a fancy camera!! She took some great shots that day and we didn't catch her forum name or email address. ARE WE LOOKING FOR YOU? hmmmm!!??:rocker:Let us know!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Um according to the XIF data it's a Fuji S700.

I'm sure it took some pretty good pictures. Before I went SLR my wife had purchased a Fuji....

I was expecting more than a $200 dollar camera from your description :p.

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Hey Gang. We are looking for the MYSTERY PHOTOGRAPHER that was with us during the 7am Imogene Trail on Saturday. She had long brown hair, was riding in the front of the pack and had a fancy camera!! She took some great shots that day and we didn't catch her forum name or email address. ARE WE LOOKING FOR YOU? hmmmm!!??:rocker:Let us know!
Here's Shiley's other half:rofl:

Attachments

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Um according to the XIF data it's a Fuji S700.

I'm sure it took some pretty good pictures. Before I went SLR my wife had purchased a Fuji....

I was expecting more than a $200 dollar camera from your description :p.
So, are you dissing the camera?????? :lol:

She also has a Olympus UA550 and we share a SLR Olympus E500 with many lenses... But, she likes the ease of use and quality of pics from the fiji.

I have a young fortune in several medium format film cameras and 35's, but they are just too much trouble to use and get film developed... Old age and laziness... :lol:

Go figure!

cheers,

dale

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Here's Shiley's other half:rofl:
Dale, I love this shot of you! :lol: I know it's not attached to this post but too bad!!

M

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
I'm sure you know what I mean :).

I was expecting them to be talking about one of those other cameras in your arsenal.
Yeah, I did... Just pulling your leg! :rofl:

cheers,

dale

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Dale, I love this shot of you! :lol: I know it's not attached to this post but too bad!!

M
Thanks... I think... :lol:

As you know, there are always cameras around to record your every move! :simmadown:

d

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyways, the camera took nice pictures. She was talking about how she had just learned how to take a quick series of pictures in a row.
I am looking for the pictures from the Imogene Ride.
I've looked through the posts but still haven't spotted us.
You remember us, we were the only 'Stocker' on the trails.
Happy Trails to You!
FJsuz

1 - 10 of 10 Posts