Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get Belstein 5100s installed.
Anyone have experience with Essentially Offroad
or Tennessee Offroad? Thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
[bump]
I'm looking for some good info on recommended 4x4 shops in the area as well.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I don't have any knowledge of those two shops, but for all my FJ work I've taken mine to Gateway Tire in Franklin, off McEwen Drive.

They have a dedicated off-road shop and did great work on mine. They did my lift, armor, bumper, winch, everything I couldn't do by myself.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mill Creek Automotive in Nolensville is a good option too. Albert helped me with my bumper install. I'd trust him to install shocks for sure.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I drove for hours to local offroad shops in my area in pennsylvania. Let me tell you was it a letdown. One thing most people dont think off is dealerships. If you can find a Toyota dealership that also installs offroad accessories then that's your best bet. Dealerships don't mess around if they screw something up your going to find yourself with a brand new part if you can find a reputable dealer. This was the case for me. I found a local dealer that has their website full of crazy rigs they built including a slammed v8 Tacoma that actually looks really good for something a dealer made. Just a thought good luck.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Bryans Motor Sports in nashville ! Im super late to the party but if anyone else wants an offroad shop they are the best around . Their shop is awesome too .

Thomas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts