Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone. I am new to the FJ world and im also new to nashville. I justed moved from colorado and i was starting to get into trail riding and loving it. I still have a stock FJ with the locking rear diff and atrac but im planning on getting an OME lift and some 33's on it soon. But if anyone in the nashville area is looking for someone to go trail riding with im definetly in. I look forward to future trail rides around nashville.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
A couple people in our club are from Nashville. I dont know where they wheel around there but we (the club) gets out and wheels a lot. Smokey Mountain Cruisers. We are heading up to Coal Creek, TN Aug 2 &3 and the following weekend Aug 8-10 at Harlan ,KY.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Welcome Gator

There's a couple things coming up, like NCFJ mentioned. Coal Creek is near Knoxville.

It's a great group. Some of them are in CO and UT this week meeting up with a few friends.

What part of town are you in?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey, right now im staying at a friends place in brentwood. I just got a job at the gaylord opryland hotel so im going to try and get a place somewhere over there. any recomendations?

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
hey, right now im staying at a friends place in brentwood. I just got a job at the gaylord opryland hotel so im going to try and get a place somewhere over there. any recomendations?
Renting or Buying?

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Hermitage??

We have a nice little lake called Percy Priest.

Very short commute to Opryland and minutes from the airport.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry its taken a little while for me to get back, for the time being im just going to be renting, but id like to buy in about a year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts