Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Who's in?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 377 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Ouray Colorado 12-15 July 2007. Official.

July 12th thru 15th 2007, Ouray Colorado (vicinity) - no excuses about not going because the cats need food or it'll put too many miles on your truck :)

btw...the "--" in the poll above isn't anything...so please don't use it.

The poll is to track who's coming

·
Registered
517 Posts
MissFJ said:
Damn it, it's our year end! By "mid-July" you better mean Mid-July :silly:
We are thinking July 12th. We were all hoping you would do our taxes .......4 free!! :smoker: :bangin:

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oooooooooh good idea! MissFJ, bring your calculator. We'll set up a desk at the campsite and keep your Voodoo occupied while you're pondering student loan deductions...:D

Seriously would this be bad timing for you?

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Bostonian1976 said:
oooooooooh good idea! MissFJ, bring your calculator. We'll set up a desk at the campsite and keep your Voodoo occupied while you're pondering student loan deductions...:D

Please dont forget to arrange for the matching color porta potty.....

·
Registered
28 Posts
In my back yard - Yah I'll play, and could probably be counted on to lend a hand in the prep work as well if it ends up in the Colorful state!

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Bostonian1976 said:

I can shoot to be done by July 6th. My boss should be lenient :D Otherwise, there better be some wireless somewhere :p

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think the trickiest part of this event will be finding your own truck in a parking lot when there will probably be over 300 people participating (easily- I'm being ultra-conservative because I don't know what to expect). Imagine 300+ FJ's in one spot lol

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
t2cruiser said:
I am in. Already booked my hotel.
hotel? we're not yet set on dates and we might be camping.

July 12th does work well though...let's shoot for that

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gsgmac said:
On behalf of my FJ (his name is Samuel Jackson), we both will be in attendance for this event. All in baby!
Snakes in an FJ?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Can't sign in blood but as of now I'll say yes. Been wanting to go back to CO since my first and only trip there 2 years ago (Longmont/Boulder area), but I didn't think I'd be driving next time! Looong drive. Where's the 'Tentative' button?

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ridge111 said:
Can't sign in blood but as of now I'll say yes. Been wanting to go back to CO since my first and only trip there 2 years ago (Longmont/Boulder area), but I didn't think I'd be driving next time! Looong drive. Where's the 'Tentative' button?
this isn't an Evite!! lol

(that brings up a good point...maybe I could make an Evite for this to keep track of everyone...)

1 - 20 of 377 Posts