Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Who's in?

• Total voters
341 - 360 of 377 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thanks thenookie i'll try it out... =)

BTW... I'm just running a stock TRD edition... anything i really need to get? my wallet is hurting now, but i can try squeezing a bit more out for the necessities and safety equipment.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Thanks thenookie i'll try it out... =)

BTW... I'm just running a stock TRD edition... anything i really need to get? my wallet is hurting now, but i can try squeezing a bit more out for the necessities and safety equipment.
I would suggest a good set of tools and a recovery strap. We will have the trail teams out there leading all the trails, and the majority of stuff we'll have people on you can do stock so don't worry about that. just bring you and your better half and your FJ and you should be good to go.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Where exactly will FJ Summit headquarters (site of activities and events) be in Ouray? I haven't seen any mention of that yet.
It will most likely be at the Best Western, but we are going to be going down there in a week to coordinate that with the town. There is a larger central meeting place on the edge of town that, depending on how many people we get, we may use instead. We wanted to wait until we found out how many people actually registered before we finalized that.

Seth

·
Registered
93 Posts
It will most likely be at the Best Western, but we are going to be going down there in a week to coordinate that with the town. There is a larger central meeting place on the edge of town that, depending on how many people we get, we may use instead. We wanted to wait until we found out how many people actually registered before we finalized that.

Seth
I have had Ouray reservations since last year.
I'm not sure at this point if I am "pre registered" or not registered at all. Everytime I have looked at the site, I think the registration chunk has been missing. (Great trail pics though :))
Anyway of knowing what our status is? Just trying to give you accurate numbers, I will be there either way.
J

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
I have had Ouray reservations since last year.
I'm not sure at this point if I am "pre registered" or not registered at all. Everytime I have looked at the site, I think the registration chunk has been missing. (Great trail pics though :))
Anyway of knowing what our status is? Just trying to give you accurate numbers, I will be there either way.
J
PM'd ya.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Signed (in digital blood I guess).

Anyone camping at KOA or staying at Hot Springs Inn?

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Lots have reported making reservations at both locations. Hots Springs Inn has FJSummit rate. Stayed there last year. Very nice new property with creek outside your window. Report back if they have rooms left, please.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'm camping at KOA a few nights then staying at the Hot Springs Inn a night before heading out.

The Hot Springs Inn had 2 rooms left from the 12-15th when I called earlier this afternoon. Quoted $115 a night. I did not mention FJSummit so I don't know what the discount rate is supposed to be.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
I'll be at the Box Canyon. Hots Springs Inn was terrific, (just wanted a different perspective this year). You can walk to the Hot Springs ( a must) BBQ grills and hot tubs, gigantic bed, clean, breakfast included. Nice people running the show.

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
I finally registered, so I suppose this means I'm coming!! I sure hope I can come for more than one day, because if not, that'll be a REALLY expensive day of wheeling! ;)

·
Registered
396 Posts
I finally registered today. I had to call 3 places before I found a room available at the Ouray Comfort Inn. They didn't have a discounted rate but I figured I had better take it while it's available.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Bostonian started this poll way back in August. Turned out to be a pretty accurate prediction of the number of vehicles registered! Nice!

190 signed their name in blood
Approx 180 registered.

Bravo!

341 - 360 of 377 Posts