Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Who's in?

• Total voters
361 - 377 of 377 Posts

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Bostonian started this poll way back in August. Turned out to be a pretty accurate prediction of the number of vehicles registered! Nice!

190 signed their name in blood
Approx 180 registered.

Bravo!
Am I...........JUST TEASING!!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That is awesome, it's so close now i can't [email protected]!!

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Bostonian started this poll way back in August. Turned out to be a pretty accurate prediction of the number of vehicles registered! Nice!

190 signed their name in blood
Approx 180 registered.

Bravo!
So are we murdering the last 10 that couldn't make it???:rofl: heheheheh it said consider this signing your name is blood:rofl:

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Kat, you and ALL of your aliases are registered......:zlurking:
OH I know....by now at least... :) I piped in here more to thank you for all your work than to annoy you about being registered once again.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
OH I know....by now at least... :) I piped in here more to thank you for all your work than to annoy you about being registered once again.

I am trying to make a point of confirming you daily.... lest there be any confusion :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
I will be there, my first one. and will be perfect to break in the FJ I should be getting it NLT mid May-ish.

·
Registered
114 Posts
man... people actually LIVE in Pagosa Springs? I thought it was just a gas station.

shows how long it's been since I've been through that section of Colorado

I happened across this post on a search for FJ Criser meets in this area (Pagosa) for Summer 2009.

I couldn't help but smile at the thought of Pagosa being just a gas station. It is slated to be the new Aspen and one of the few places where property is holding its value. It surely is a great place to live especiall if you like having 4 seasons in a year!

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #376
Memories! I still love this thread. Hope you all are well. Maybe I'll finally make it out this year in my own truck :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
No doubt, lots of legends on this thread!

361 - 377 of 377 Posts