Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For all of those forum members from North Carolina, you may or may not know that there is a Facebook group called "Triangle FJ Cruisers". It was originally created and named with the thought that a few owners from the Raleigh, NC area might join and have some fun. Well....group membership has grown to 61 proud FJ owners from across the state, we have had a couple of events (trail ride and a family picnic) and in 2011, we are looking to pair up with a local Raleigh area Toyota dealership in hopes that a relationship will form such that they may start to sponsor an event or two throughout the year. (I am in talks with the dealership now and it looks promising....) Anyway, in light of the statewide membership, I have decided to purchase a new domain name:

www.ncfjcruisers.com

As of now, I am directing webtraffic from the domain name to the Facebook group with hopes of soon having a new official website after the holidays.

I also wanted to thank fjcruiserforums.com because alot of our FB group members found that group by first coming here to the Forum.

To all, have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

:cheers:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Already added on my facebook a while ago. but Congrats again on the domain. :)

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
236 Posts
Nice, good luck with your new site. I'll be in your neck of the woods end of the month for a ? days.

Honk the horn if you see an '08 TT parked @ The Pit.:wave:

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice, good luck with your new site. I'll be in your neck of the woods end of the month for a ? days.

Honk the horn if you see an '08 TT parked @ The Pit.:wave:
Thanks!!! You live in NC or just visiting the state?

:wave:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Doing a layover en route from Miami to a Stuporbowl party in Boston. I have family in the triangle. Miss the TLCA Great Smoky Mountain rides out of NJ in my FJ62:mecry:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I joined the group mid last year or so and although I couldn't make any meets I plan on doing so this year. Thanks David for keeping us members informed and I look forward to meeting you this year. Oh, and way to go on the soon to be new website!!

·
Registered
69 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
It's a great group and the OBX run was fun! We're definitely getting more organized in general and also organizing more runs and meets.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Guys... I am disappointed and confused. Insert stupid question here -> Seems there were two different groups out in OBX last weekend. I believe I hooked up with the FJBruisers on sat and we went to Ocracoke. Did I just miss you guys on Sunday? Want to make sure I don't make that mistake in the future. Still had a great time through. If so too bad we couldn't have gotten both groups together.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guys... I am disappointed and confused. Insert stupid question here -> Seems there were two different groups out in OBX last weekend. I believe I hooked up with the FJBruisers on sat and we went to Ocracoke. Did I just miss you guys on Sunday? Want to make sure I don't make that mistake in the future. Still had a great time through. If so too bad we couldn't have gotten both groups together.
Yes, there were 2 groups, the NCFJ Cruisers and the FJ Bruisers....I am disappointed we didn't get to hang out...I was wondering where you were...lol

But if you connected with the Bruisers, then I'm sure you had a good time....they are a great group. We did briefly meet up with a few of them in Corova. Maybe next year, the two groups can meet again, this time do more riding together. (We plan on making this an annual event!)

David
NCFJ Cruisers

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
David... thanks for the response. That explains it... looks like you guys had fun as well... will make sure I don't miss you guys next time. Agreed Bruiser were a great bunch of folks and I had a great time either way. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
David... thanks for the response. That explains it... looks like you guys had fun as well... will make sure I don't miss you guys next time. Agreed Bruiser were a great bunch of folks and I had a great time either way. :bigthumb:
Also, feel free to join us over on North Carolina FJ Cruisers you can keep up with our events there as well!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts