Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
every now and again i come across some neat ( at least i think so ) little gadget this is one of them a nice folding compact Ground Anchor that is rated at 10.000lb pull with a max of 12k. It weighs about 45lbs but it is very compact and it actually still has the different locator pins for varying types of terrain.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been a little too busy to try it out yet . I m not sure if they are available in the U.S but i can certainlly check with the manufacturer and see if there is a dealer on your side of the Border.
It is designed differently to the pull Pal not sure if you can see in the picture but the blade is a lot thicker and it has a couple of neat features for pulling it back out of the ground that i have not seen before. It also has 3 settings for different ground types that will be a little interesting to see if they make a difference. All in all it strikes me as being a well thought out Design . I am quite happy with them.
Cheers.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I have been a little too busy to try it out yet . I m not sure if they are available in the U.S but i can certainlly check with the manufacturer and see if there is a dealer on your side of the Border.
It is designed differently to the pull Pal not sure if you can see in the picture but the blade is a lot thicker and it has a couple of neat features for pulling it back out of the ground that i have not seen before. It also has 3 settings for different ground types that will be a little interesting to see if they make a difference. All in all it strikes me as being a well thought out Design . I am quite happy with them.
Cheers.

Why would we want to see about another vendor when we could buy from a quality vendor already on the forum? :)

You should get vendor status here so we can buy direct from you. Your winches are awesome, and I'm saving for one, little by little....

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmmmmm.....neat :). I look forward to hearing how it works after you put it through its paces.
The way things are going with me lately that may be a while i am in the middle of trying to sort out some winch lines. I am trying to get my hands on the next generation dyneema from Iceland . This stuff is phenominal but the price is pretty steep . I like to offer inexpensive prices so this stuff is going to be a bit of a challenge for me. I do have a link for a endorsement on the Anchor Endorsements - anchorright.net and there are a few others from Aussie land that certainly point to it being a favourable item .
Cheers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts