Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

OffRoadWarehouse.com is an AUTHORIZED dealer for Baja Designs & Caliber 9 Designs

Everyone knows, Our FJ Cruisers are the COOLEST vehicles out there. ORW / Baja Designs & Caliber 9 Designs makes it even COOLER with adding aftermarket lights to help see better while offroading while creating safer visibility.​

Introducing CALIBER 9 grille mounts designed for BAJA designs Squadron Series Lights.

Uses your Factory Grill and keeps your TOYOTA Logo intact

Baja Designs Adjustments are NOT compromised

CALIBER 9 FJ Cruiser Baja Designs XL Series Light Mount

See the Size Difference between the Baja Designs Squadron and the XL​

• 12 GA 304 Stainless Steel
  • Precision Laser Cut
  • TIG Welded
  • Adjustable
  • Hardware: 304 SS (Concealed, Theft Deterrent)
  • Powder Coat: Satin Black
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty
**NEED 5 Members for this DEAL to start!!!**

Product Part Number
C9 FJ Cruiser XL Mounts w/ Baja Designs XL 80 Lights - Pair 08TY06FJXL-80 Retail $789.95
C9 FJ Cruiser XL Mounts w/ Baja Designs XL Pro Lights - Pair 08TY06FJXL-PR Retail $689.95
C9 FJ Cruiser XL Mounts w/ Baja Designs XL Sport Lights - Pair 08TY06FJXL-SP Retail $389.95

C9 FJ Cruiser Squadron Mounts w/ Baja Designs Squadron Pro Lights - Pair 08TY06FJSQ-PR Retail $429.95
C9 FJ Cruiser Squadron Mounts w/ Baja Designs Squadron Sport Lights – Pair 08TY06FJSQ-SP Retail $229.95

This DEAL is for 5 Members who will purchase this light kit, Post a Pics of install and write a summary of their install and quality of the Baja Designs Lights and Caliber 9 Designs light brackets.

The pricing and promotion is as follows:

Daylight Savings Introductory Offer

Special Pricing - 10% off retail of Baja Designs Lights and get Free CALIBER 9 Grille Mounts up to $165 value – limited to first 5 buyers

Must be CONFIRMED to be on this list.

Please Contact us via PM, or [email protected] to set up this DEAL!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have the CALIBER 9 Grille Mounts with the Baja Designs Squadron Pro lights using the Combo Lens. It’s an awesome set up! I was surprised by how much light comes from these compact units. The light color and distribution is ideal for the trails I run. The grille mounts are very good quality and allow me to retain the OEM look. Since I use my FJ as a daily driver I like the fact the mounts provide a level of anti-theft to the lights. The mounts also enable me to adjust the lights. Overall a clean look and a fairly easy install. You will not be disappointed with the lights or the mounts. :rocker:

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any takers? This is the least expensive was to ADD a set of Baja Designs lights without changing the look of your FJ. Let us know. Thanks!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SomeONE has to be interested in this product? If someone wants to step up and maybe do a write up with install contact me. I'll get you a GOOD deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts