Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the deal... I work almost 6-7 days a week this month & need to get away for a few hours.

I am trying to find a local trail somewhere around/ or between Fullerton and Chino.

I am hoping to go Saturday Morning when I get off from a 24 hour shift in Chino... if I am not too sleepy yet... so I can't be too far because I'll fall asleep either on the way to the trail, on the trail, or on the way home...

So any suggestions of where I can go around Chino? between Chino and Fullerton? or in Orange County near Fullerton?

How is Holy Jim? Is it gonna be fun for a Saturday morning trail? Will I get my TTSE dirty enough?

Anyone want to go? But this is really dependent on how tired I am Saturday morning after working 5:30am Friday morning to 9am Saturday morning...

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Ah bummer - I have family plans that day.
I'll have to take a rain check.
And I'm new to that area - don't know of too many trails in that area yet.
You could always do Indian Truck Trail or something like that, since Rincon is closed.
Cleghorn isn't too far away, and should be fun.
Cheers!

·
Registered
671 Posts
I think maybe Chino hills state park off of Soquel Canyon off the 71. I went up that trail once looking for my Ex girlfriends lost dog. I only went up the hill so I don't know what is passed. I heard there were easy trails there though.

If you are willing to drive alittle further to the 15, there is Lyttle Creek and a little bit further there is Cleghorn.

Here this might help:

http://www.ohvguide.com/

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I think maybe Chino hills state park off of Soquel Canyon off the 71. I went up that trail once looking for my Ex girlfriends lost dog. I only went up the hill so I don't know what is passed. I heard there were easy trails there though
Are you allowed to drive on this trail? If so, then I might have to go check it out

·
Registered
671 Posts
I've seen 4x4s Drive through there
but not too sure, the worst is that if you go and people ask you why you are there, you can just play stupid and say you didn't know.
Are you allowed to drive on this trail? If so, then I might have to go check it out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts