Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks, I’ve been trying to find the manufacturer of a particular wheel.

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Plant

The pic was from an Aussie lottery some time ago, the wheels (rims) were described as ‘USA Racing wheels’ but I can’t get a hit on USA Racing, I’m guessing they meant American Racing. I think the retro look will work with my 2014 FJ. Hopefully they’ll be available with a centre cap and a more conservative offset.
American Racing have VN327 RALLY - Wheel Pros Australia which I like, but I prefer the ones in the pictures. Anyone know what they might be or recommend something similar in polished or chrome?
Cheers,
Phil

· Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
10,628 Posts
Even if you were to find them, getting a 6x5.5, big Toyota centerbore, proper offset, and clearing our notoriously problematic brake calipers is a real hail mary.

· Premium Member
8,067 Posts
Hi Folks, I’ve been trying to find the manufacturer of a particular wheel.

The pic was from an Aussie lottery some time ago, the wheels (rims) were described as ‘USA Racing wheels’ but I can’t get a hit on USA Racing, I’m guessing they meant American Racing. I think the retro look will work with my 2014 FJ. Hopefully they’ll be available with a centre cap and a more conservative offset.
American Racing have VN327 RALLY - Wheel Pros Australia which I like, but I prefer the ones in the pictures. Anyone know what they might be or recommend something similar in polished or chrome?
Cheers,
Phil
You're looking for an Ultra Custom Wheels "Composite" series wheel. Specifically, the 'Type 425' from the 1994 catalog.

Publication Iris Dvd Font Eyelash

Attachments

· Registered
2,390 Posts
I really like those American Racing VN327 wheels....but oh my god...the price tag. The wheels on the FJ40....nah....dont like at all.

Dont know if you can get them in Australia, but I like the Fifteen 52 "Analog" wheels for an old school look.

There are others out there that make a similar wheel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts