Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, as the topic title says, i need access to a car lift that i can rent or use. anyone happen to know of any places that rent out garage spaces with lifts in the edmotnon area? am trying to pinpoint a horrendous squeek on my truck and have had no luck yet. and am tired of crawling under my trouck then back out to jump on the rails a bit to see if its fixed etc. have essentialyl coated most of my coilovers in jigga-loo grease stuff and that hasn't helped, made sure all the grease fittings and such have been greased and such. its a really odd sound to it. theres what i think is the coilovers squeeking on normal bumps, but when i come to a bigger bump its more like a crunching style of squeek (if that makes sense).

Anyone have any ideas for me? Using Skyjacker adjustable coilovers on the front end, anyone have any experience with them? did some looking around but havn't been able to find out how reliable they are for being quieter etc. have no problem buying a different set of coilovers like DR's or something like that but would rather be absolutely sure of what the squeek is comign from.

if anyone wants to come take a look or offer some help it'd be greatly appreciated :)

·
Premium Member
13,655 Posts
DESRO Automotive on 6025-104 Street, its kind of like a rent a garage. You pay for your spot, they have a lift, spray booth, you can rent tools if you forgot yours etc. I have used them in the past, folks who rent space their are friendly and willing to help if you are stcuk on something.
10 - 10 7 days a week.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts