Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I blew the subwoofer amp; rather, my daughter blew up HER subwoofer amp.

Can you help with purchasing an aftermarket amp? Perhaps a make and part number? TOY wants $720.00 for the entire unit.

Thank you.

Trip Ferguson

[email protected]

·
Registered
549 Posts
I personally would check the for sale section on here frequently & probably also Ebay. You can often find them WAY cheaper than what the dealer wants. Otherwise you may face some rewiring challenges getting an aftermarket amp hooked up to the stock sub & wiring. Not that it cant be done but a used replacement sub & amp would be plug & play.

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
I blew the subwoofer amp; rather, my daughter blew up HER subwoofer amp.

Can you help with purchasing an aftermarket amp? Perhaps a make and part number? TOY wants $720.00 for the entire unit.

Thank you.

Trip Ferguson

[email protected]
If you are looking for the internal (built-in) amp on the factory Subwoofer box, I think I still have it in my parts shed. The wiring harness could be missing now or gave it to my buddy already..

Send me a PM.

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Arc audio ks125.2 mini will hook right up color for color

·
Premium Member
2,736 Posts
My OEM sub amp is available too if NDA431FJ offer doesn't work out. No wiring harness either, but you should be able to just plug in your existing one. You pay shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts