Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Can anyone help me identify this wind deflector? I can't seem to find this anywhere...

Thanks!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was it a previous model? The current air dam on Ricochet looks different (below). It sticks out further and mounting wraps around the roof rack:

·
Registered
586 Posts
It almost looks like what this guy fabricated himself. And he put on a nice graphic as well. It's a really old post though. The Ricochet one is different and wraps around.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It almost looks like what this guy fabricated himself. And he put on a nice graphic as well. It's a really old post though. The Ricochet one is different and wraps around.

Thanks so much! This is the one! now to find someone or the original guy to sell me one...

·
Registered
586 Posts
Yeah, I'd like one with the graphic as well if you're dedicated enough to find the guy who made it.

·
Premium Member
3,176 Posts
I have the Ricochet on my FJ, it works well and has a PVC lip to prevent rubbing on the roof.

Whatever it is coated with, its nearly impossible to get anything to stick. So, if you do want to put on a graphic ask the maker what will stick to their coating first.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts