Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there guys

I had an accident be for 2 months and half and my FJ got crushed really badly. :mecry:

all of TRD S/C fit kit got smashed but the main unit is so clean thank god.

where can i get the complete fit kit for TRD S/C ?

i ordered from (www.trdparts4u.com) but it was only the intercooler and some pipes.

where can i get the complete fit kit (pulleys - water pump - belts and more) any TRD dealer ? it will be the best if i can order it online

Thank you​

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
That is the complete fit kit.

The parts you are referring to are not apart of the fit kit. They are apart of the main supercharger box. You'd need to call up a dealer and specify to them specifically what parts you need.

You are going to have a really hard time finding these specific individual parts online.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I've only ordered the carpet holding clip from toyotaparts.com, but I'm sure you can email or call and ask.

I also had to get skid for the gas tank, and what he quoted was alot cheaper than my local toyota dealer gave me. 300 shipped vs 450 for the skid from my dealership. I ended up with ricochet skids for the tank anyways.

Try this email from toyotapart.com
I think it was located in Chicago area or something.

"Greg Meskil" <[email protected]>

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
Was your/a insurance company involved with the incident? If so I would go back to them and let them know your s/c us kaput and needs to be replaced.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts