Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in making the rear FJ roof area into carrying longer and light peices of gear like fold-up chair, break-down fishing rod, break-down bow--any secure method for using that dead space of 4 inches or so. Make my day, FJ lovers.:clap:JNK130119P00041390

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Definitely interested in any info also. Thanks for asking the question mrcyogi!

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
I'm interested in making the rear FJ roof area into carrying longer and light peices of gear like fold-up chair, break-down fishing rod, break-down bow--any secure method for using that dead space of 4 inches or so. Make my day, FJ lovers.:clap:JNK130119P00041390
Need more details... Are you wanting to mount things off of the rear of the roof rack? A picture of the area you want to use would be helpful.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Need more details... Are you wanting to mount things off of the rear of the roof rack? A picture of the area you want to use would be helpful.
Thanks for the question. The area of interest is the cargo space behind the front seats with the back seats down flat. The inside ceiling is a prime area for organizing some kind of hanging/attaching/spanding space organizer to be used to securely hold longer light weight pieces of gear--get them off the deck and out of the way. Anybody have some insight/experiece??

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
You may lose you rear view if you do this.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 8 of 8 Posts