Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

OffRoadWarehouse.com is an AUTHORIZED dealer for Baja Designs & Caliber 9 Designs

Everyone knows, Our FJ Cruisers are the COOLEST vehicles out there. ORW / Baja Designs & Caliber 9 Designs makes it even COOLER with adding aftermarket lights to help see better while offroading while creating safer visibility.​

Introducing CALIBER 9 grille mounts designed for BAJA designs Squadron Series Lights.

Uses your Factory Grill and keeps your TOYOTA Logo intact

Baja Designs Adjustments are NOT compromised

CALIBER 9 FJ Cruiser Baja Designs XL Series Light Mount

See the Size Difference between the Baja Designs Squadron and the XL​

• 12 GA 304 Stainless Steel
  • Precision Laser Cut
  • TIG Welded
  • Adjustable
  • Hardware: 304 SS (Concealed, Theft Deterrent)
  • Powder Coat: Satin Black
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty

CALIBER 9 FJ Cruiser BD Squadron Series Light Mount
Retail Price $145.00

Add a set of Baja Designs Squadron
Baja Designs Squadron Series lights sold separately. Click Here for Options

CALIBER 9 FJ Cruiser Baja Designs XL Series Light Mount
Retail Price $165.00

Baja Designs Squadron XL Series lights sold separately. Click Here for Options

Because there is many choices that Baja Designs has for their Squadron PRO/XL, i.e. Spot, Driving/Combo, Cornering, Flood/Work,Amber, etc. Let us help you decide what is BEST for your application and driving conditions.
Please Contact us via PM, or [email protected] and also offer FJC Package Pricing.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thank you for your orders and it was great chattin' with you fellas. I hope i answered all of your questions regarding install and choosing the best light for your driving needs. All tracking numbers have been updated and sent to your emails. Please let us know if we can help on your next upgrade!!! Don't forget to post up your installs pics, and review of these items. OffRoadWarehouse Thanks you for your SUPPORT!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts