Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No Longer in the Market. Thank you to those who responded

If you have an OEM Spare Tire Cover with the camera cut out let me know. Just picked up a 2011 FJ and don't want to pay the dealers price.

·
Registered
91 Posts
i'll do $45 + shipping

·
Registered
549 Posts
are you wanting the one that covers the entire tire or just the small disc one that only covers the wheel (and has the camera cutout)? I guess it depends on your wheel size too, the one I have will only work on a 16" wheel. Its a factory TT black one. Might be willing to part with it for the right price.

·
Registered
128 Posts
i have the smaller grey one that just covers the wheel (mine has 17" wheels) with the camera cut out from my 2010. pm if that is what you are looking for.:bandit:

·
Registered
138 Posts
I got the one that came off my 2011 when it had 150 miles on the odometer. It has been in the garage in a bag since. I would sell it for $50 plus shipping from 85209. PM me if interested. I don't know if they make different designs or not but mine has the tire tread pattern and the big FJ letters on it.

factory 17's if that matters?

·
Registered
138 Posts
here's pics. Pulled from my 2011 when I put 285/70/17s on the stock rims. It had 150 miles on the odo at that point. cover won't fit properly on the new tires.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have one from a 2010 sitting in my garage. Let me know if you haven't purchased and I'll send you some pics.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.