Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just transferred to a new unit and the only parking options are: feed a meter ($6 per day) or park in the garage. Only problem is my FJ is too tall for the garage. I need to lose the roof rack asap. :flame:

If anyone has a set of plugs I'd gladly buy them for a reasonable price.

I stopped by my local dealer and was told they don't have any. He was helpful enough to point out that I could just order them. I told him no thanks for now...

Anywho...please e-mail me if you have a set. I would gladly appreciate it!!!

e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks,

Doug

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
I just transferred to a new unit and the only parking options are: feed a meter ($6 per day) or park in the garage. Only problem is my FJ is too tall for the garage. I need to lose the roof rack asap. :flame:

I stopped by my local dealer and was told they don't have any. He was helpful enough to point out that I could just order them. I told him no thanks for now...

Thanks,

Doug

Where are you located? That may help if someone is close to you to avoid shipping charges (and you'd probably get them faster).

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where are you located? That may help if someone is close to you to avoid shipping charges (and you'd probably get them faster).
I'm in Stafford, VA.

Just called the dealer and they're $78 for a set. Ouch...

Anyone got a set???

Please...:cheers:

·
Premium Member
340 Posts

Thanks,

Doug
I'd just go ahead and order them as most dealers have stuff in a couple days anyway. If ya need'em ya need'em.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts