Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like the white plugs along with the right bolts. I also want a factory tow hitch with the bumper plate. Plate needs to be in good shape so I can paint it solid black to match the rest of the bumper on the TT SE. Shoot me a condition and price if you would.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
I would like the white plugs along with the right bolts. I also want a factory tow hitch with the bumper plate. Plate needs to be in good shape so I can paint it solid black to match the rest of the bumper on the TT SE. Shoot me a condition and price if you would.

Thanks!
Try ebay as well. I just scored a tow hitch and the plate for 100.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts

Thanks!
Someone here just gave my the plugs when they bought a roof rack (swissarmysuv). Lots of nice people here, you might just luck out. If your going to sell the rack you have now , just take the plugs of who you sell to.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Good thinking Chatsworth. I'll give that a go. I just don't want to ebay the rack, because I don't want to ship it. Hopefully somebody local will want it.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I still haven't found the roof rack parts on ebay. If anybody sees them or has a set, then let me know. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.