Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
They may be a little hard to come by, since they are almost 500 each from toyota. I have an extra pair, but they are getting gusseted. I am getting the new Total Chaos Gussets , then they will get swapped out for the ones on my truck. I'm not sure how soon that will be. Waiting for the gussets

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They may be a little hard to come by, since they are almost 500 each from toyota. I have an extra pair, but they are getting gusseted. I am getting the new Total Chaos Gussets , then they will get swapped out for the ones on my truck. I'm not sure how soon that will be. Waiting for the gussets
Yeah, I'm reviving a race rig that 4wd Toyota Owner magazine built a couple of years ago and getting it back in shape to race this summer. The knuckles on it are tweaked and I need a set of stockers so they can be beefed up. This is the rig:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a set last week, thanks for the offer. You should't have a problem selling them, though, as this seems to be a common problem.

I only needed 'em to take measurements off of them, to have a fabricated set of extremely heavy duty knuckles made. Look for a new product soon from a reputable aftermarket Toyota parts source, and look for them soon at upcoming desert races on a certain FJ cruiser race rig!

John

·
Registered
692 Posts
I got a set last week, thanks for the offer. You should't have a problem selling them, though, as this seems to be a common problem.

I only needed 'em to take measurements off of them, to have a fabricated set of extremely heavy duty knuckles made. Look for a new product soon from a reputable aftermarket Toyota parts source, and look for them soon at upcoming desert races on a certain FJ cruiser race rig!
Shibby!

Good luck, John!

-- Paul

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
Aren't the Taco's the same ones they used on the FJ? I could be wrong. I thought I heard that somewhere.

·
Registered
419 Posts

John
Anybody know why ACR&O has been banned?

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Anybody know why ACR&O has been banned?
Most likely he didn't pay enough money to the right person just because he has his own business. I am sill bummed I bought a lifetime membership and I still get the Tire and Armor All ads.......Where does it end?......:boohoo:

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Most likely he didn't pay enough money to the right person just because he has his own business. I am sill bummed I bought a lifetime membership and I still get the Tire and Armor All ads.......Where does it end?......:boohoo:
It is not "just because he has a business".

He advertised his company by creating a thread(s) to showcase a truck, and then plugging in his companies name to advertise it. He did this multiple times and after i believe the third (given infractions each time and told not to do this), he was temp banned ( i think, could be a permanent). Some of his threads you can find, some you can't cause they have been deleted.

The armor all and nitto tire things, i have no clue. Shoot a PM to "Administrator" about that. Moderators have no control over those little ad things at the beginning of some subforums.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was temporarily banned. I have a PM into the admin. asking for a little more clarification. In the past, yes apparently I "advertised" my business by putting up a couple of pics of rigs we had worked on. This wasn't advertising at all, was merely a press release announcing a new race rig, I thought the general population here would enjoy it.... apparently management has other ideas.

If you want to follow it, look for the threads on more friendly boards, like NWFJCC, or search for Off Track Motorsports on Facebook.

Thanks

John

1 - 12 of 12 Posts