Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rasta will offer a complete set of skids for those whom are in need for skid plates for the Summit trip from now until july 11th. $50 off the skid plates and free shipping through out the U.S.

Complete set $980 now $930 plus free shipping (Shipping ranges from $80 to $130).

Complete set weighs 84lbs vs. 177lbs BudBuilt

PM me or E-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
126 Posts
Plus tax???

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
how many pieces in the set?

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
RASTA4X4USA - Toyota FJ Cruiser Products

There's four skid plates, that interconnect (along with some brackets and crossmember piece).

If anyone's interested and you're in Ouray next week, I have them installed on mine. I'd be happy to show them to ya. AthenaCeleste has them on her rig, as well.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am located in FL. So if you are outside of Fl there is no tax (unless you want me to charge tax anyways) :)

When they show up at the door, simplay say "oh wow, they must have shipped these to the wrong address by accident! Im keeping them" :)

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
When they show up at the door, simplay say "oh wow, they must have shipped these to the wrong address by accident! Im keeping them" :)
That only works util the cc bill shows up

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
RASTA4X4USA - Toyota FJ Cruiser Products

There's four skid plates, that interconnect (along with some brackets and crossmember piece).

If anyone's interested and you're in Ouray next week, I have them installed on mine. I'd be happy to show them to ya. AthenaCeleste has them on her rig, as well.

that's right I'll be there! with my not so new skids..LMAO

JoeUser I think we're gonna be a team on Alpine loop @ 8:30 Friday Morning.. We've been signed up to lead that trail.. I think you tail gun

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
I have been following the threads on these and I am interested. I currently have Bud's but am looking for a lighter alternative. I have the ARB front bumper. Do the skids bolt up to the ARB?
You'll probably have to fab it to make a snug fit.. we had to with our fabfour bumper.. it really is a piece of cake tho!

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
that's right I'll be there! with my not so new skids..LMAO

JoeUser I think we're gonna be a team on Alpine loop @ 8:30 Friday Morning.. We've been signed up to lead that trail.. I think you tail gun
Yup, I'm on for Alpine Loop at 8:30! I don't have the latest and greatest spreadsheet, so didn't know you were leading. Hey, we'll rep at the front and the rear!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
you know... the funny thing is Dorel the owner of Rasta4x4 will be with us at the summit...riding all trails... so Rasta REPRESENT! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Hey, great! It'll be good to meet him.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok, just because you guys are customers does not mean you can jack my thread... Ok go ahead just this once. ARB Bumpers do not require any modifications, it connects to the plate provided by ARB.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
awwww c'mon...I'm just way to excited about the summit..

(I rarely hijack:rofl:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts