Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 13 fj tt. It has the 16" trd beadlocks. 1st owner took the beadlocks off I need some help finding the rings. Also need a door seal trail team 1 is missing also need the cover that goes over the backup camera . Any help would be great. I live in fort pierce fl. Thank guys I love my fj and this site

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just bought a 13 fj tt. It has the 16" trd beadlocks. 1st owner took the beadlocks off I need some help finding the rings. Also need a door seal trail team 1 is missing also need the cover that goes over the backup camera . Any help would be great. I live in fort pierce fl. Thank guys I love my fj and this site
The part number is PTR1835091. I know when ordering trail teams specific items they’ll verify vin if ordering from a Toyota dealer. Good luck amigo

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you I found them almost 500 for all 5 and the bolts. Hopefully someone has a set sitting around. The first owner took these off

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,987 Posts
The fake rings add about 2 lbs per wheel, but I do like the functionality of a rock ring. Here is an aftermarket option, where if you wreck part of one you can replace just the one part:

The backup camera does not have a cover - it was the spare tire cover that had a hole in it. Either source a tire cover disk, or there are aftermarket ideas for that too!:

Door sills look to eBay or PureFJ.

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,987 Posts
Id put a WTB thread in the WTB section and see if anyone has them laying around. You could almost buy a whole (used) set of wheels for what those damned rings cost.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts