Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking to integrate some sort of waterproof cargo carrier onto my ARB full length rack. I am thinking some sort of rigid plastic rooftop carrier, but I want it to be about the width of the interior of the ARB: ~40". Ideally it would be no longer than half the rack, so link 40" or so. I would like a bonafide cargo carrier for the aerodynamics, but would also consider military surplus Hardigg cases, if anyone knows where to find them.

Any ideas? Post your pics if you've done this!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have any pics? I am looking at the Yakima Rocketbox 12.. not the perfect dimensions but about the shortest I can find.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I just happen to have a Yakima Rocketbox Pro 14 - with all mounting hardware and crossbars, dual keys etc very clean & good condition.

Just had it taken off of a '12 TTSE I bought on saturday - I haven't even had a chance to search for it on the net.

If you're interested let me know and maybe we can strike a deal.

Jerry

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just happen to have a Yakima Rocketbox Pro 14 - with all mounting hardware and crossbars, dual keys etc very clean & good condition.

Just had it taken off of a '12 TTSE I bought on saturday - I haven't even had a chance to search for it on the net.

If you're interested let me know and maybe we can strike a deal.

Jerry
Ah geez I appreciate the offer but I think the 14 is just too long and would dominate the ARB, if it fit. Anyway, I am in CT, and I can't afford the time off for a road trip quite yet :grin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts