Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone, I'm new to off roading and looking for suggestions for a good trail run. As I look through the different forums I see alot of great photos but the locations aren't always listed.

Basicly my immediate need is for a trail that I can take my boys and the scouts on. I'd like to try and work a activity that they can get somekind of badge for. Maybe involving GPS or something. Also I remember seeing some threads that mentioned finding fossils.

So I'm open, just keep in mind my lack of experience. And last of all I'm located in Southern California just outside L.A.

Thanks in advance to all!

·
Registered
590 Posts
It may help if you narrow down your location, there are a ton of places to wheel here in Socal but we need to know where to suggest trails. As far as the Fossil run goes you may be able to do a search for the location. UPHILL is the person who organized the run and if you PM him he probably will give you any info you need.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Whittier, and don't mind driving a bit. But for this particular time I'm looking for somewhere I can do a day trip.

I'll send that PM.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm planning on going for a while Saturday morning. But unfortunately due to other commitments I can't stay for the trail runs. If you have any additional information and or suggestions I'd appreciate any and all input. The kids will have a good time just being out on a "adventure" for the most part.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts