Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has a slightly used or newer OEM/stock exhaust I would be interested in buying it from you. Mine is severly damaged and needs to be replaced. I'm in the Northeast but will pay shipping for exhaust. Tailpipe only is actually what I need.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
U would do much better by going to an exhaust shop and having them add another pipe on and make it high clearance. I don't know if this is an option or not but it would save you from busting up another one. Depending on the shop you go to they can probably do it for $25-$50.

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
U would do much better by going to an exhaust shop and having them add another pipe on and make it high clearance. I don't know if this is an option or not but it would save you from busting up another one. Depending on the shop you go to they can probably do it for $25-$50.
If it would be that cheap $25-$50, I would jump for joy. We talked about that route just have to find someone qualified enough around here to get the hanger in the right spot and get it side swept out of the way. Thanks for your $.02.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Tai Mai Shu is the obvious choice due to location but if something falls through, I also have a stock tailpipe in my stock parts pile.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
I also have a stock unit fo sale

1 - 6 of 6 Posts