I really want a winch and a set of snatch blocks

·
Registered
2013 FJ OD Manual
256 Posts
I'm skipping the wench and going with a Wyeth-Scott More Power Puller
😁
Wyeth-Scott More Power Puller.PNG

But that future bacon is making me hungry and I see you have social distanced the picnic tables. Love the Fusion FJ!:alien:

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
I'm skipping the wench and going with a Wyeth-Scott More Power Puller
😁
View attachment 1133571
But that future bacon is making me hungry and I see you have social distanced the picnic tables. Love the Fusion FJ!:alien:
I have a 12,000 lbs. winch on the front of my FJ. I would rather push the remote button than crank on a handle. :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
I completely understand. Since I put my winch on my fj at the beginning of the year I have yet had to use it to recover myself or anyone really at this point but I've used it to undress a deer, a hog. Pulled some trees up. Pulled a buddies boat trailer straight when he got into a jam trying to get back out of my fenced in back yard. Bulled another buddy's front bumper back straight after he got hit by a car so he could drive home.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,234 Posts
This is my fifth year with a Warn. Winched myself out of the snow three times (not all the same year). Once freezing and near sunset. I've winched strangers out twice. Never on a bright nice sunny day :) and we were alone each time.

Going with a group is very comforting :D you don't have to worry about finding something to attach to.

·
fka BLACK HAWK
2,399 Posts
Resourcefulness at it's finest, it's a lost art

·
Registered
184 Posts
Awesome! I used my winch this week too - a tree fell on our property and the winch was quite useful in bucking and clearing the tree.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Some day I will replace the front bumper with an integrated winch and all the trimmings. Being handy and having fun are worth the added upgrades to wheels, suspension, lighting, at alii. That's all if I don't get a Prius or Cruze instead. I suspect it's about the same cost, all in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts