Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all... Just brought home the 2007 FJC. Black with a White top. Roof Rack, A-Trac, Locking Rear Diff, Power inverter, and SUBWOOFER!!! actually it's a pretty sweet ride. This is my Fiancé's new ride, kinda wish it was mine... even though I have a nice '03 4runner. I just ordered some TreadWright Tires last night 265/70/17 A/T. They just shipped today... can't wait to see what they look like on. Her tread almost non existent on the New '07 FJC. I ordered 5... can't have her running around with a sissy looking spare tire. This vehicle has some serious torque...I can't wait to see it off road... She may be the next girl in the group.... oh wait... I need to be part of the group first. Let me know when the next run anywhere 6hrs close to Columbus OH is! I only have this one pic... I'll post more after the new tires are on. Is it wrong that I want to trade her wheels and paint them black for my 4runner?:wave::cheers:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I already switched out the light bulbs to silverstars... the ultras! Way nicer to have the cleaner light, and brighter lights. Next.... Tires , then... wiper blades... hahhaa... keepin it simple right now. Hopefully a lift soon!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Congrats on the rig and welcome to the gang.

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys... I lurk on 120 all of the time, but doesn't seem like anyone ever updates the FJ section. Good to see a place to come and get some useful info. I'll keep you updated on the mods.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts