Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
First of all, since I'm new to the 4x4ing community in Phoenix, feel free to let me know of any groups or rides going on in the Phoenix area! 4 wheeling is like crack! :)

Anyway, for my intro. 28 years old, live in N Phx, just bought a 2007 FJ Cruiser of the Voodoo Blue variety. Has the option package 2 with rear diff lock and all that, came with a skid plate (thank god, needed that today), 46k miles, and doesn't look like it saw a speck of off roading dirt before I picked it up.

Definitely looking to add some mods to it, but those will come with time. Just enjoying the "new" vehicle feeling for now, and getting used to going from a Camry to a much larger vehicle...

If anybody has any pointers please feel free to share! Looking forward to talking FJ and such with everybody!

Kevin

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Welcome aboard. I am in the dame boat. Enjoying the "new" car feel, while leaving the Camry to the wife. But mods will come...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and Welcome to the forums!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Welcome! It's really late notice, but there's a good run in Tucson in the morning with probably about 14 FJs. Check out, and join, the local azfj dot org group and see the Chiva Falls thread. A group of us are leaving from Phoenix area about 0645, only 7 hours from now. There are also regular Friday night runs near you. Plenty to do around here.

·
Premium Member
16,931 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
"four wheeling is like crack"
ah....you have no idea....the longer you go the more intense the addiction lol ! !
....but unlike meth four wheeling refreshes the soul....
welcome and congrats bro ! ! !

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome... voodoo is my favorite color.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts