Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, so excited to be new owners of an amazing FJ cruiser which I affectionately call R2.
We purchased our low mileage FJ after our 4Runner was totaled this winter. We only know a couple of FJ owners so looking for tips and tricks on care and maintenance as well as info on modifications that we would like to do.
Kmac

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Congrats on your R2. Please post some pics.

Plenty of modifications that can be done. Search around here to see what suits your fancy.

Enjoy the FJ in good health.

·
Registered
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They go up and over the top, but not on the back door. I hadn’t ever seen stripes either. We are learning a lot about them. We thought we were purchasing a base model but it has some great extras including remote start and a engine heater. my hubby loves driving it much more than I expected! 😀

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
They go up and over the top, but not on the back door. I hadn’t ever seen stripes either. We are learning a lot about them. We thought we were purchasing a base model but it has some great extras including remote start and a engine heater. my hubby loves driving it much more than I expected! 😀
That’s awesome!
I bought my FJ for me, but my wife takes it 80% of the time

·
Premium Member
16,489 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Banned
890 Posts
From what I understand, stripes make it go faster. That's why the '68 Camaro had stripes. As far as the husband goes, the simple solution is to get him one of his own.

·
Registered
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Funny TexasFJ my husband asked jokingly if the stripes made it go faster! And the stripes do remind me of the 68 Camaro, gotta love those old muscles cars!

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Welcome from Iowa. My wife always wanted to drive mine so I had to buy her a white one.

·
Registered
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Glenarch thanks, I’m pretty sure my hubby is still looking around for a black one for himself! 😀

1 - 17 of 17 Posts