Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my new FJ. Local dealership had one 11 and 10 left. Caught them on last day and month of fiscal year! Anyway hope i didnt do to bad on price. Got the conv package and AT package. Black, very excited these things turn heads for sure. Traded up from an 03 subaru outback took some negative equity but could not resist. 3.7% 500 a month. Dont like the payment but love the ride. Sorry for poor structure and length not much time to type.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finally more time to type. Sorry I just had to quickly burst out my excitement. Anyway more in depth, my trade in was 03 subaru outback with 107k, missing cv boot, coolant leak, and tranny slip lol. Owed 10,300 on it ouch i know. Anyway walked into the dealer just to get some entertainment. Told my gf multiple times, they will not hit my number lets leave 3 times HA. They had my previously described Fj at 28k sticker. Small dealership absolutely wanted it off of his lot. Said they just dont sell at my location. Anyway military discount and trade in, final paperwork looked alot better then what payments came out to be. They gave 8 grand for my outback and incentives. I felt i made a decent deal, and im celebrating with my new job in the Railroad industry. Also my first brand new vehicle! I agree time to mod as relatives have killer land in southeast Kentucky with minor rock crawl and great mud/dirt territory. Havent been there for 10 years, time to go back in FJ style! WOOT WOOT!!!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome! pics please

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Congrats! You made a great choice for your first new vehicle...enjoy!

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
Welcome and congrats!!!

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome to the gang

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome and enjoy it!

KyFJGuy

·
Premium Member
16,783 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone! will get pics posted when available been busy at work sorry. Now i cant decide where to begin mods. First and foremost i do hunt and fish for primary hobbies. I will need a hitch with one of those drop tables, in case of a trophy white tail! fingers crossed on that one. For now tho the factory bfgs seem to be ok. Eventually wanting the roof rack with lights and a slight lift with more agressive rubber. Nothing too wild for now, any suggestions greatly appreciated! Also how well will the factory 16" work?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts